[meteorite-list] HELP! QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Rockquisition_at_aol.com <Rockquisition_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:05 2004

Of all the things I've ask the forum's help with, here's 2 that really
matter, and I (we) need an answer! My daughter has a test tomorrow, (it's
9:40 here on the east coast), no apparent answers in the text... may have
been some class notes missed... ANYWAY-- 1) What is the difference between
heat and energy? (not kidding, that's the question.) and 2) Why do dark
colored objects absorb more radiant energy than light colored objects? this
is 6th grade science, please help to enlighten me and her, your IMMEDIATE
response would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks!
Mark at Rockquisition