[meteorite-list] Farmers Fantastic New Find

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:05 2004

For all interested, this specimen was acquired one week ago on trip #4.
Those who were invested in the expedition already know everything and
have been complete informed.
You will all hear more information soon, but not now. If you will be in
Tucson though, feel free to contact me to have a look see.
Mike Farmer/ Jim Strope
Mikes cell # 520 360 0818
Jim # 304 639 7366