[meteorite-list] Re: Tumblin' Stoney Space Rocks

From: SaharaTeam_at_aol.com <SaharaTeam_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:06 2004

Dear Elton and all,

We have tumbled some fragments of our CO3 (DaG 749, 95 kg). All have been
polished by desert wind, but we have increased that desert varnish and now
you can see some metal and the incredible variety of chondrules. The quality
we have obtained is similar to the quality of our CO3 slices (binocular
quality, polished on both side). You can see the result at this address:

http://members.aol.com/MeteoriteNews/CO3story/00Mar.html

Best Regards,
Richard & Roland Pelisson
www.SaharaMet.com