[meteorite-list] Meteor Crater stock certificate reproduction

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:06 2004

Hello list-
A while back I wrote in search of one of these hard to find little
treasures to no avail. After almost two hundred emails, I found a dealer
in old stocks that found one for me. I am in the process of having high
quality reproductions made and have started an auction on eBay. As a
thank you to all of you who have helped with information and just plain
good reading, I will offer them to you for half the eBay price which
would be $5.25 shipped priority mail. You can follow the link to see the
product and check the auction #550310267. Please respond off-list but
mention that you are a list member. Thanks,
Rob Wesel
http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/rancor/MeteorCraterMiningCocopy.jpg