[meteorite-list] MINERALS IN METEORITES

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:07 2004

--------------93456ED5B7E764D3D6CC805E

Dear Greg and List;
For great pictures, and excellent reading, I recomend the Audobon Guide
To Rocks and Minerals, $19 US. It has the most complete work in a form
that common rock hounds and geologists can both understand.
Most Libraries should have it, and for a look try any good book store.
Best Reading,
DAve F.

GShanos_at_aol.com wrote:

> Dear List Members:
>
> Hi, its Greg Shanos again. I am interested in obtaining information
> regarding minerals. For example, Olivine what is its elemental
> make-up,
> chemical structure, etc. Any good websites that would give this level
> of
> scientific information? Look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Sincerely
> Greg

--------------93456ED5B7E764D3D6CC805E

Dear Greg and List;
To Rocks and Minerals, $19 US.&nbsp; It has the most complete work in a
form that common rock hounds and geologists can both understand.
Members:</font></font>
I am interested in obtaining information</font></font>
For example, Olivine what is its elemental make-up,</font></font>
Any good websites that would give this level of</font></font>
Look forward to hearing from you.</font></font>