[meteorite-list] HERE IT IS: LAFAYETTE, CLAXTON, GV, BANTEN...

From: MacovichCo_at_aol.com <MacovichCo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:07 2004

Here it is...

And you don't have to be in Tucson as absentee bids will be accepted.

The Macovich Meteorite Auction.

http://www.macovich.com/tucson.html

There are dozens of outstanding opportunities here. Tucson has been quiet and
I suspect that many of the lots will sell below the low estimate. So if
you're inclined to participate, don't miss out or I guarantee you will end up
mumbling to yourself "I can't believe I missed out on this!"

There's Lafayette, Divnoe, Bandong, Selakopi, Banten, Hammadah al Hamra 237,
Axtell, Efremovka, Claxton, Ensisheim, Tuxtuac, Orgueil, Nuevo Mercurio,
Ahumada, Pena Blanca, Governador Valadares, Landes, Mayo Belwa and much, much
more.

Should you wish to receive a detailed condition report on any given
specimen(s), either write or call me at 917.861.6167

Please note the following mistakes in the catalog:
--"Cumberland" is "Cumberland Falls"
--"Governador" is "Governador Valadares"
--"Hammadah" is "Hammadah al Hamra 237"
--And, of course, No AZ sales tax is charged to non-AZ residents.

Finally, please also note that it takes a moment for the list to load.

Warm regards,
Darryl