[meteorite-list] Tagish Lake

From: Eric Twelker <twelker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

Hello List

   I am pleased to report that we have received more Tagish Lake meteorite.
The material is mostly fine, but those of you with microscopes should have a
good enough view.

   A word about the Canadian export process is in order. As many of you may
recall, the government put a six month hold on our second permit. While I
disagreed with that decision, the process under the export law has been just
as advertised. Canadian institutions had an opportunity to buy for six
months and after that we were free to export. All in all, I would have to
say that it worked out just fine.

   Regards,

   Eric Twelker
   twelker_at_alaska.net