[meteorite-list] Dissapointed collector

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

Paul, Ill write you more on lthis a little later, just a quick note though, You
must buy only classified meteorites! I sell my NWA meteorite but oly AFTER they
are classified and recognized. If you are buying stuff that is being sold in
bulk, you are taking a big risk. I would not reccomend it at all for a new
collector.
Mike Farmer