[meteorite-list] Meteorite Books/Asteroid Models

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:30 2004

I just wanted to write and say thanks to everyone who sent me a link to the
site that I was looking for.
I also wanted to say that I talked to the studio that produces the asteroid
models that I sell and they said that in about a month a model of asteroid
KY1996 will be available. In the same time frame there will be two
different versions of a 433 Eros model for sale as well. One version should
be similiar in size (about 3.5" long) and price as the other models as well
as a larger (6") model available for about $5 or $10 more.
I'm unsure as of yet exactly how much they will be or the exact date that I
will be able to get them in but will let everyone know when that time comes.
Thanks again,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com\personal