Fw: [meteorite-list] A Piece Of The Heavens

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:31 2004

So,
        It DOES have meaning!
        I always have such a hard time sorting through 25 emails at
a time, I must confess I do not read, word for word, every post
to the list - so, when it is all quotes (>), I assume it is just "old"
material being recycled for some unknown reason - but your
explaination makes much more sense.
        Hope I am not too "pushy" in requesting people remove
the ">" marks when this happens to minimize confusion and
dramatically increase the likelyhood your post will actually
be read.
        Frank, thanks so much for explaining. I really have been
dumbfounded over this for years!
        Warm regards, Michael

--
Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse
can happen to you for the rest of the day.