[meteorite-list] A Piece Of The Heavens

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:31 2004

HA HA HA, this is the best story I've ever heard!
Cultural property! Ill bet the native people used to worship that iron, that
farmer who found it is SCREWED, the natives will sue him for disturbing a
religious item, the government will take it away, Canada can rally behind it
since China got the Olympics, and us evil dealers will not have another rusty
old Canadian piece of cultural treasure in our grubby collections! Oh my, I
can't sleep tonight with the thoughts of old octahedrites dancing in my
Mike Farmer