[meteorite-list] Origin of sexual reproduction linked to me

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:32 2004

At 01:40 PM 7/18/01 -0700, Ron Baalke wrote:
>Ron B.

Look again at the subject line. Oddly enough, that's
where it was truncated in my Eudora software...
Cheers, Nick

-----------------------

Hi Nick,

This might explain why I'm getting all of this
XXX-rated spam, all of a sudden. ;-)
I've been blamed for a lot of things, but I wonder
what kind of trouble this is going to get me into?!
Hope my wife doesn't read the email! Or the List
Archives!

Thanks for the "heads-up",
Bob V.

(P.S. - Baalke accused me of being "slow on the draw",
but it's better than being accused of being early:-)