[meteorite-list] Wanted - Info on NW CO Fireball on 1/11/01

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:33 2004

The following thread was lifted from the Meteor
Observers discussion group:

------------------------------
NOTE: Aron is not a current 'Meteorite List' reader.
If you follow up, please MANUALLY put
kirschne_at_bvsd.k12.co.us
in the "Cc:" line of your reply!

- ------- 1st Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:43:30 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aron Kirschner <kirschne_at_bvsd.k12.co.us>
To: <meteorobs_at_atmob.org>

Subject: Meteor on

Dear Meteorobs:

I am currently doing a case study for NOAA using
infrasonic technologies.
I have detected a meteorite using my data that occured
at 4:11 in the morning on January 11, 2001. The
position was most likely in northwestern Colorado.
I would like to corellate my data with any other
sightings, and as so far have been unable to find any
sightings of it. If anyone knows of a sighting of this
meteor, I would be pleased to know about it.

Thank you.

Aron Kirschner

- ------- End of 1st Forwarded Message

- ------- Start of 2nd Forward Message