[meteorite-list] Mt. Egerton

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:33 2004

--B_3078572495_27089

Hello All,

With the talk of Mt. Egerton, I thought it might be nice for those who have
never seen this unusual meteorite to view a picture of it. I have one posted
in the Gallery of the Meteorite Exchange showing the polished face of a
fragment.

Here is the URL, and I apologize for the dirty thumbnail.

http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/mh_mtegert.jpg

Cheers,

Martin

--B_3078572495_27089

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] Mt. Egerton</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica">Hello All,<BR>
<BR>
With the talk of Mt. Egerton, I thought it might be nice for those who have=
 never seen this unusual meteorite to view a picture of it. I have one poste=
d in the Gallery of the Meteorite Exchange showing the polished face of a fr=
agment.<BR>
<BR>
Here is the URL, and I apologize for the dirty thumbnail.<BR>
<BR>
http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/mh_mtegert.jpg<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>