[meteorite-list] Virus - what the _at_$$%@$!!!

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:34 2004

I assume you did not open the attachment? NEVER, open attachments, even if
you know the person without verifying independently that they intended to
send it to you. If you did not open the attachment then you are ok.

The virus attachment on Casper's email is fun.pif. I talked to him last
night and he is desperately trying to get rid of it. When a virus takes
over your email files you have no control over what it does. Including
sending out emails on it's own.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038