[meteorite-list] Virus - what the _at_$$%@$!!!

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:34 2004

My anti-virus program quarantines it everytime a message from Casper comes
in. It is identified as:
<<"docs.scr" was infected with the: "W32.Badtrans.13312_at_mm>>

Is anyone receiving it with my recent post: re:: "New meteorite book"
7/23/01 2:47 PM ? I'm not picking it up when that post comes back to me so
I think it is not at my end. I ran the antivirus right before sending the
message and all was well, presumably. Can't be too careful! :=)

Ron