[meteorite-list] Bolide Images from Weather Channel

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:35 2004

--part1_113.24125dc.2892531d_boundary

After watching the Weather Channel for almost four hours, they FINALLY reran
the video clip of Monday's bolide over the eastern US. I grabbed several
frames off the clip, and have loaded them out on Yahoo! Photos. Use the URL
below to view them. It's a very long URL, so make sure you cut/paste the
whole address into your browser.

http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/cmcdon0923/lst?.dir=/PA+Bolide&.src=ph&.order=&
.view=t&
.done=http%3a//y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/cmcdon0923/lst%3f.dir=/PA%2bBolide%26.s

rc=ph%26.view=t

Again, these are from the Weather Channel. If I am violating any copyrights,
etc., I will immediately remove them, but I know that some of our non-US
members don't have access to them via US based television.

Sincerely,

Craig McDonald
Frisco, Texas

--part1_113.24125dc.2892531d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>After watching the Weather Channel for almost four hours, they FINALLY reran
<BR>the video clip of Monday's bolide over the eastern US. &nbsp;I grabbed several
<BR>frames off the clip, and have loaded them out on Yahoo! Photos. &nbsp;Use the URL
<BR>below to view them. &nbsp;It's a very long URL, so make sure you cut/paste the
<BR>whole address into your browser.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/cmcdon0923/lst?.dir=/PA+Bolide&amp;.src=ph&amp;.order=&amp;
<BR>.view=t&amp;
<BR>.done=http%3a//y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/cmcdon0923/lst%3f.dir=/PA%2bBolide%26.s
<BR>
<BR>rc=ph%26.view=t
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Again, these are from the Weather Channel. &nbsp;If I am violating any copyrights,
<BR>etc., I will immediately remove them, but I know that some of our non-US
<BR>members don't have access to them via US based television.
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely,
<BR>
<BR>Craig McDonald