[meteorite-list] Fireball photo

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:35 2004

--part1_4f.edf9b29.2892f9dc_boundary

> These JPeg urls were posted to the meteorite-list. Unfortunately no details
> were provided.

Not everything in life is going to be scientifically useful. Sometime
they're "just for pretty". Personally I just enjoy seeing these or any
images, "valuable" or not.

Craig McDonald

--part1_4f.edf9b29.2892f9dc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">These JPeg urls were posted to the meteorite-list. &nbsp;Unfortunately no details
<BR>were provided. &nbsp;To be useful the following would be required.</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR>Not everything in life is going to be scientifically useful. &nbsp;Sometime
<BR>they're "just for pretty". &nbsp;Personally I just enjoy seeing these or any
<BR>images, "valuable" or not.
<BR>
<BR>Craig McDonald</FONT></HTML>

--part1_4f.edf9b29.2892f9dc_boundary--