[meteorite-list] I don't think so

From: Southwest Meteorite Lab <swmtlab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:36 2004

 The data file attached to my emails is not a virus according to MSN. They
said it is a file that word creates to handle other fonts or Outlook rich
texts. I am aware that it is there and if I use plain text it is not
attached. But thank you for the warning. Kit

Marvin and Kitty Killgore
Southwest Meteorite Laboratory
PO Box 95
Payson, AZ 85547