[meteorite-list] CAUTION Virus

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:36 2004

      Greetings List,

   What is it that I (a complete computer illiterate) and others are
able to grasp, yet there are still a few that just don't seem to be
paying attention to posts to this list re; Viruses.

   The way I understand it is, and please correct me if I'm wrong.
THE PERSON THAT HAS THE VIRUS USUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY IDEA THAT
THEY'RE INFECTED. IT IS THE VIRUS THAT COPIES ITSELF AND INVADES THE
INFECTED PERSON'S E-MAIL AND SENDS ITSELF TO PEOPLE LISTED IN HIS OR
HER'S ADDRESS BOOK.

   If this is correct why are people sending complaint e-mails and
deleting addresses??? I think an e-mail to let the person know that
he or she is infected might be appropriate. Get a grip people, and
get off of David Gregory's back. He's not done anything wrong!! I
feel better now. A pleasent evening (morning) to all.

                    thanx,
                    Steve