[meteorite-list] I am Back!! and June Meteorites

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

--part1_c5.119c4ab9.284d4a88_boundary

Hello Everybody!

I am back!
Vacation was great. I looked at a lot of ruins of various ages and in
various shapes, some were barely there, others were covered with blue and
green mosaics, just beautiful. However the local food did not agree with my
stomach but I made up for that in Paris. I will probably put up a photo
album in a week or 2, when I am done reading and answering e-mails.

A couple things:
I have updated the Calendar of Falls. I am sorry I was a bit late (I only
flew in last night!). Dave: Marjalahti did fall on June 1, is that close
enough to your birthday?
I brought back a nice assortment of Wabar pearls. If you are interested but
missed out on the last batch, let me know.
And I will be adding new jewelry pieces (and a few other things) to my site
very shortly.

Just in case you are curious: No, I did not see any meteorite in Uzbekistan,
and very few Earthly rocks. It is a very sandy area.

It is nice to be back.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_c5.119c4ab9.284d4a88_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello Everybody!
<BR>
<BR>I am back!
<BR>Vacation was great. &nbsp;I looked at a lot of ruins of various ages and in
<BR>various shapes, some were barely there, others were covered with blue and
<BR>green mosaics, just beautiful. &nbsp;However the local food did not agree with my
<BR>stomach but I made up for that in Paris. &nbsp;I will probably put up a photo
<BR>album in a week or 2, when I am done reading and answering e-mails.
<BR>
<BR>A couple things:
<BR>I have updated the Calendar of Falls. I am sorry I was a bit late (I only
<BR>flew in last night!). &nbsp;Dave: Marjalahti did fall on June 1, is that close
<BR>enough to your birthday?
<BR>I brought back a nice assortment of Wabar pearls. If you are interested but
<BR>missed out on the last batch, let me know. &nbsp;
<BR>And I will be adding new jewelry pieces (and a few other things) to my site
<BR>very shortly.
<BR>
<BR>Just in case you are curious: No, I did not see any meteorite in Uzbekistan,
<BR>and very few Earthly rocks. It is a very sandy area.
<BR>
<BR>It is nice to be back.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black