[meteorite-list] WANTED: Sylacaga

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

Greatings all,
        It has come to my attention that there was 4 grams
of Sylacaga that was auctioned off from the King collection
about a year ago. It was purchased by Geoff Cintron who
sold every bit of it & each gram or partial gram is now in
private collections.
        Well, I know there are numerous specimens I have that
I would not sell or trade. But most anything, I would part
with about a third of if the trade or price were sufficiently
enticing.
        I would like to offer to all of you who bought any of the
Sylacaga something too enticing to pass up for 1/4 or 1/3rd
of whatever amount you got of this material. Please contact
me off list to discuss what it is that entices you. Perhaps we
can enrich one another's collections.
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael