[meteorite-list] Field Of Astrobiology Gains Legitimacy, Catches On

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

--part1_a9.1690cc93.284f071d_boundary

Hey List,

Just now on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" there was an Astrobiology student
as a contestant.

He was up to $1,000 when time ran out, so we will see how smart he really is
on the next show! He had to use a lifeline on his second or third question
so I don't know how far he will go?

Talk about luck, with word of $40,000,000 a year in NASA funding in his
future field, he doesn't have to worry about winning the million bucks. All
he has to do is get his degree and he should be set for life!

Steve

--part1_a9.1690cc93.284f071d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hey List,
<BR>
<BR>Just now on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" there was an Astrobiology student
<BR>as a contestant. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>He was up to $1,000 when time ran out, so we will see how smart he really is
<BR>on the next show! &nbsp;He had to use a lifeline on his second or third question
<BR>so I don't know how far he will go?
<BR>
<BR>Talk about luck, with word of $40,000,000 a year in NASA funding in his
<BR>future field, he doesn't have to worry about winning the million bucks. &nbsp;All
<BR>he has to do is get his degree and he should be set for life!
<BR>
<BR>Steve</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a9.1690cc93.284f071d_boundary--