[meteorite-list] Evolution

From: Frazier, Greg <gfrazier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

Hi All,
Greg Frazier (Rageman) here. Th folks at Dreamworks decided to use my
office and lab at the Cal State Fullerton geology department during the
filming of Evolution. The film's hero "Professor Harry Block" as well as
the producers got a real education in meteorites as I explained what I know
about them. I even placed a few on a lab bench that was used for a
background shot. The "meteorite" they had on hand as a prop was made more
"realistic" looking as a result of all this. All in all, it was quite
fun...except for the part about not being able to do any real work for a few
days!