[meteorite-list] Sale-Colorado Avalanche Won the Stanley Cup

From: Meteorchsr_at_aol.com <Meteorchsr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

--part1_102.456b3fe.285466dd_boundary

Hi everyone
In honor of the Colorado Avalanche winning the Stanley Cup tonight I though I
should have a sale. At first I wasn't sure what, but then I thought what do
I have that is prettier than the Stanley cup being raised above the Avalanche
players heads. The answer is a couple of slices of the Glorieta Mountain
pallasite. These slices are polished, and etched on one side. This is one
of the prettiest, and most STABLE, pallasites around. Please email me for
weights and prices.

I also just got some nice small whole stone Allendes under 15 g with
approximately 50 to 90 percent fusion crust for $4.00 to $7.00. As above
please email for weights and prices.

Jensen Meteorites
Bill Jensen
meteorchsr_at_aol.com
Mike Jensen
8503 W Mountain View Ln
Littleton, CO 80125-9405

--part1_102.456b3fe.285466dd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Century Schoolbook" LANG="0">Hi everyone
<BR>In honor of the Colorado Avalanche winning the Stanley Cup tonight I though I
<BR>should have a sale. &nbsp;At first I wasn't sure what, but then I thought what do
<BR>I have that is prettier than the Stanley cup being raised above the Avalanche
<BR>players heads. &nbsp;The answer is a couple of slices of the Glorieta Mountain
<BR>pallasite. &nbsp;These slices are polished, and etched on one side. &nbsp;This is one
<BR>of the prettiest, and most STABLE, pallasites around. &nbsp;Please email me for
<BR>weights and prices. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I also just got some nice small whole stone Allendes under 15 g with
<BR>approximately 50 to 90 percent fusion crust for $4.00 to $7.00. &nbsp;As above
<BR>please email for weights and prices.
<BR>
<BR>Jensen Meteorites
<BR>Bill Jensen
<BR>meteorchsr_at_aol.com &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>Mike Jensen
<BR>8503 W Mountain View Ln
<BR>Littleton, CO &nbsp;80125-9405</FONT></HTML>

--part1_102.456b3fe.285466dd_boundary--