[meteorite-list] Books for sale

From: Piper R.W. Hollier <piper_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

Hello list,

I have various books about meteoritics and planetary science for sale,
including some out-of-print titles which are quite hard to find.

http://www.skysearcher.com/books/

This list started as an attempt to pass on titles which I have retired from
my personal library as I have found other copies in better condition. I
have also managed to acquire a few small lots of publishers' remainders and
used books, especially of "classic" out-of-print titles which are hard to
find in Europe.

Quite a few European meteorite collectors have already seen this list. I
don't go out of my way to publicize it in the US because of the expense of
international postage -- the Netherlands postal system does not have an
inexpensive surface book rate. However, I will be visiting New Orleans in a
couple of weeks and will be able to mail to North American customers at US
book rate, so if there is anything on the list which appeals to you, please
e-mail me. Something to trade? Make an offer!

And my apologies to Phil Bagnall, Matt Morgan, Mike Jensen, and others that
their very worthy titles don't appear on this list. Selling books is not an
activity which I can invest much time or $$$ in, and it is a bit of a fluke
that I have any new titles at all on this list.

Best wishes to all,

Piper Hollier
Amsterdam NL