[meteorite-list] Ensisheim & Sainte Marie, Alsace

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

Hi Listeners,

Does anyone of you plan to visit the Ensisheim show and
meteorite fair next weekend? It's certainly going to be
lots of fun like last year, and maybe it's going to be
another chance to meet some of you in person ;-)

For those who aren't aware of the Ensisheim show so
far - it's going to take place at the very historic
town of Ensisheim, Alsace, France on the weekend of
June 16 and 17 in the Regency Palace, right besides
the main mass of the famous Ensisheim meteorite.

By that, the Ensisheim show is followed by another
remarkable event, the Sainte Marie fair in Sainte
Marie aux Mines, Alsace, one of the biggest and most
interesting mineral and fossil fairs in Europe. It's
going to take place on June 21 - 24 June, and it's
certainly going to be lots of fun, too.

I will be visiting both events since Ensisheim and
Sainte Marie are quite near to my home at the French
border. So you'll find me looking around for some
new meteorites to add to my collection - hope to
get some of the new lunars and martians there...

See you,
Norbert Classen