[meteorite-list] ALH 84001 and Creation

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:12 2004

Steve wrote:

> What if God redeemed us because we were the only ones in the universe
> that "fell from grace?" It would then not be a matter of the sacrifice
> of Jesus Christ being for all races of beings in the universe, but only
> for us as "lost sheep."

And what if God exiled us on planet Earth because we are the ones that
have fallen from grace - unworthy of participating in the grandeur of
His Creation? Perhaps we have forfeited our right to understand, to
grasp, to comprehend the eternal laws of nature for good when we
crucified Jesus Christ in the name of our mean, earthly interests -
Getting philosophical ...

Bernd