[meteorite-list] CRUST CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:12 2004

>More information,
>science: only 10gr.
>original country: 0 gr.
>And on the 400 other meteorites bought by this couple, how many classified?
>STOP PLUNDERING SAHARAN COUNTRIES!
>Richard & Roland PELISSON
>http://www.SaharaMet.com

My oh my. Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Tell me, who is
plundering the sahara?
Bruno? - Who is providing many thousands of dollars to the local ecomony
where the meteorites are being taken, and who is providing livliehoods to
many locals who have owned the land for 5000 years? Somebody who truely
gives something back to the local ecomony. Somebody who actually gives
something back to the country in return for removing the meteorites.
Or you? Somebody who goes out into the desert raping the desert dry removing
anything that you find from the country where it was found, and leaving
behind nothing to the local ecomony or for the people who own the land that
you are stealing the meteorites from other than the cost of a tourist visa,
a few bribes to the border guards, and the price of gasoline - 95% of the
revenue which is sent out of the country anyway.
You do nothing but PLUNDER SAHARAN COUNTRIES. And then you have the gall to
say that it is a crime to support the local economy when you remove that
countries resources.
Once again, you dont own the desert. And you dont have a right to have the
desert all to yourself.
DEAN