[meteorite-list] HUGE THIN SECTION SUNDAY ON EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:12 2004

I now have 37 thin sections on ebay - probably the most ever. With so many
listed there is a really great chanch of a good deal. A bunch ends in two
hours time with pretty well all of them still priced at a real bargain.
And I just put up 21 more for next weeks "Besseys thin section Sunday". For
next sundays I have "buy it now" prices on them all so if you get to them
quick you will be able to buy them right away at what i consider lower than
normal prices for thin sections rather than waiting and getting outbid at
the last minute and maybe having to pay more to buy them.
See my user id "amunre", do a ebay search on "Thin section", or click here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=amunre&include=0&since=1&sort=3&rows=200
Cheers
DEAN