[meteorite-list] Ginger's pics

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

--part1_c5.123ed81f.285ff5f6_boundary

I especially enjoyed the pic from the 6/16. That was the evening I spent
observing, and her pics match perfectly what I saw. OK...a "little" better
detail and color, but you catch my drift.

Ginger...please feel free to post more, anytime. Also, what type of setup
did you use for the Mars pics?

Sincerely,

Craig McDonald
Frisco, Texas

--part1_c5.123ed81f.285ff5f6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>I especially enjoyed the pic from the 6/16. &nbsp;That was the evening I spent
<BR>observing, and her pics match perfectly what I saw. &nbsp;OK...a "little" better
<BR>detail and color, but you catch my drift.
<BR>
<BR>Ginger...please feel free to post more, anytime. &nbsp;Also, what type of setup
<BR>did you use for the Mars pics?
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely,
<BR>