[meteorite-list] New things

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

--part1_7d.16b3357f.2862e726_boundary

Hello everyone,

I got some work done tonight.
I posted a few more pieces of jewelry: a Canyon Diablo, a few pieces with
Nantan octahedrals. Very interesting looking.
And I posted another Carion Discovery on my "ImpactNews" page. But let me say
immediately that this one will never be classified. It would mean cutting it
and the shape of this piece is just too beautiful to cut.

Enjoy.
And let me know what you think. (and I know you all will!!!!)

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_7d.16b3357f.2862e726_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everyone,
<BR>
<BR>I got some work done tonight.
<BR>I posted a few more pieces of jewelry: a Canyon Diablo, &nbsp;a few pieces with
<BR>Nantan octahedrals. Very interesting looking.
<BR>And I posted another Carion Discovery on my "ImpactNews" page. But let me say
<BR>immediately that this one will never be classified. It would mean cutting it
<BR>and the shape of this piece is just too beautiful to cut.
<BR>
<BR>Enjoy.
<BR>And let me know what you think. (and I know you all will!!!!) &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com