[meteorite-list] Ultra Rare Thin Sections on Ebay NR, Sunday Night

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

--part1_9.1742d102.28644946_boundary

Hello List,

A quick note to let you all know that I have a batch of about 15 thin
sections all closing this Sunday night.

There are some ultra rare specimens including Chassigny, several different
Lunars, as well as a bunch of achondrites, all starting at $0.01 with No
Reserve.

This is are just 3 day auctions, so the opportunity for some to show up to
bid might be limited, so expect some great deals.

Netscape has had some problems seeing my pictures, so try another server, if
you have such problems.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Steve

--part1_9.1742d102.28644946_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello List,
<BR>
<BR>A quick note to let you all know that I have a batch of about 15 thin
<BR>sections all closing this Sunday night.
<BR>
<BR>There are some ultra rare specimens including Chassigny, several different
<BR>Lunars, as well as a bunch of achondrites, all starting at $0.01 with No
<BR>Reserve. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>This is are just 3 day auctions, so the opportunity for some to show up to
<BR>bid might be limited, so expect some great deals.
<BR>
<BR>Netscape has had some problems seeing my pictures, so try another server, if
<BR>you have such problems. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Steve</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9.1742d102.28644946_boundary--