[meteorite-list] New Photos of Thin Section Ebay Lots NOW UP

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:14 2004

--part1_117.bb42af.286702ca_boundary

Hello List

Just a quick note that I have some new and detailed photos up on my thin
sections at Ebay. I had quite a few notes saying that Netscape had a hard
time pulling the photos out of AOL where I had them stored. So I have these
new ones stored at my website and you should all see them at the bottom of
each ebay bid page.

These are closing tonight, so I hope you all can come by and at least look at
these. They truly are remarkable.

ALL atarted out at $0.01 with No Reserve, on a 3 day auction!

The link to my ebay lots is here:

http://cgi6.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&
userid=meteoritebroker.com&include=0&since=7&sort=2&rows=0

Thanks,
Steve Arnold

--part1_117.bb42af.286702ca_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello List
<BR>
<BR>Just a quick note that I have some new and detailed photos up on my thin
<BR>sections at Ebay. &nbsp;I had quite a few notes saying that Netscape had a hard
<BR>time pulling the photos out of AOL where I had them stored. &nbsp;So I have these
<BR>new ones stored at my website and you should all see them at the bottom of
<BR>each ebay bid page.
<BR>
<BR>These are closing tonight, so I hope you all can come by and at least look at
<BR>these. &nbsp;They truly are remarkable.
<BR>
<BR>ALL atarted out at $0.01 with No Reserve, on a 3 day auction!
<BR>
<BR>The link to my ebay lots is here:
<BR>
<BR>http://cgi6.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&amp;
<BR>userid=meteoritebroker.com&amp;include=0&amp;since=7&amp;sort=2&amp;rows=0
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Steve Arnold</FONT></HTML>

--part1_117.bb42af.286702ca_boundary--