[meteorite-list] Astroarchive is still here

From: Astro Archive Administrator <astro-archive_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:14 2004

Hi all,

It's been many months since my last post. Not much has happened,=
 I'm still waiting to find some time for bugfixes but everything=
 seems to work at least most of the time, so this is just a=
 reminder that the astroarchive (http://www.astroarchive.com) is=
 still here for you to browse articles from this and over 30=
 other astronomy related mailing lists and to search from over=
 550'000 messages since the beginning of 1998!

Cheers

Balthasar Indermuehle
| Maintainer and creator of the Astroarchive |
| Extract detail from your astronomical images! |
| Image analysis plugins for MIRA/Photoshop/Paintshop |
| http://www.inside.net/plugin |