[meteorite-list] Re"Life on Mars Encounter" National truck tour

From: Iris Langheinrich <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:14 2004

Dear Meteorite List members,
I would like to mention that a ongoing Lego "Life on Mars Encounter"
national truck tour will feature a large 38 gram specimen of Dar al Gani
476. The Martian meteorite is on loan from R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites.
Lego describes the tour as a "one-of-a kind event that encourages kids of
all ages to learn about space and Mars while having fun at the same time."
The show features a "48 foot tractor-tailer and adjacent tents with
interactive space-related activities for kids."

You can find out more information about the tour here:

http://www.lego.com/mars/trucktour/virtual.asp

The tour is visiting many parts of the U.S., including New York, New Jersey,
Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, Tucson, Houston, and Cape Canaveral.
The complete schedule is available here:
http://www.lego.com/mars/trucktour/schedule.asp

We're glad to be a part of this free event, which we hope will get more
young people interested in space and meteorites.

Regards
Iris & Allan Langheinrich

www.nyrockman.com