[meteorite-list] Chaos Clues To Dino Demise

From: Michael Masse <mjmasse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:14 2004

Hi...as chaos math will produce varing answers if minor
parameters are changed is it possible that the math is
selected to support the theory?...also, any suggestions
what will change planetary system dynamics enough
for a single impactor?...do we have datable lunar impacts
in the same time range?....????