[meteorite-list] A geological wonder

From: FRANK B CRESSY <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:14 2004

Hello Bob, Charlie, Matt, Michael and all,

Looks like we have two caves with large selenite crystals; "Bob's" in Spain
and "Charlie's" in Mexico. I saw some photos of the Mexico cave at the Costa
Mesa show but they looked very foggy due to the high temp and humidity in
the cave and condensation(?) on the camera lens. Would sure like to see the
places(s) in person, but probably wouldn't be the same if they air condition
it and turn it into a tourist trap.
Regards,
Frank