[meteorite-list] Stop Plundering Saharan countries

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:15 2004

FROM WEBSTERS:
plun·der (p l v. plun·dered, plun·der·ing, plun·ders
v. tr. To rob of goods by force, especially in time of war; pillage: plunder
a village. To seize wrongfully or by force; steal:plundered the supplies.

The key word here is STEAL (Used by the plundering paulistons - not me).
Plunder is to go somewhere and steal someting and not give fair payment to
the people who you take stuff from.
When me, farmer, bruno and others buy material in the sahara from the people
who have occupied the land for 5000 years (Therfore own it) we are giving
fair value for material removed from the land. It has to be fair value
because as per the fair bargaining processes the people who own the land and
found the material are freely selling what they find on their own property
at a price that they agree to with on their own free will. If I dont give
fair value then the nomads will sell to somebody else instead of me. Nobody
is forcing the nomads to sell their resources.
When you visit this area ocassionally for 3 years and take anything that you
want - raping and stripping the desert of anything that you wish to keep for
yourself, and supply nothing in return to the property owners of 5000 years
except a few bribes to government officials then you are plundering. So I
say to the Paulistons who are not to happy to have discovered that little
thing called competation I say to you:
STOP PLUNDERING SAHARAN COUNTRIES
DEAN