[meteorite-list] Maybe they ate the Nakhla Cow, er, Dog

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:15 2004

My orthodox friend Matteo reverently wished a moment of silence yesterday, J=
une 28, for the mutt "left like ashes in the moment" by an alleged fragment=20=
of Nakhla according to a single confused farmer.

Nakhla fell June 28, but the farmer claimed that the dog died on June 29, to=
day.

????????????????????Confused=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=
=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF=BF

Matteo must bow his head again, but for my agnostic brethren I suggest we pe=
rmanently observe a moment of silence on the dog story until someone comes u=
p with:

Another witness who knows what day of the week it is,

AND....

A dog.

No affidavits neccesary.

Un abrazzo,