[meteorite-list] ST ROBERT SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:15 2004

I have 3 pieces of the St Robert fall in St Robert Quebec in 1994.
Endpiece 16.8 Grams
Slice (Slightly wedged) 14.9 grams)
Endpiece 20.1 Grams
(All 3 pieces are from the same stone which makes up one individual).
A small amount of crust on each piece.
$9 a gram
There is a catch to this sale. The Canadian government dont like meteorites
crossing the border and though it is possible to get an export permit
(People in East Berlin in the 1970s could sometimes get permission to leave
the country to) I dont have an export permit for this sale. As such this can
only be mailed to Canadian addresses. Please dont ask me to do otherwise as
I wont do it.
I have access to six kilos of this meteorite. If anybody is seriously
interested (It will be very expensive - much more than $9 a gram) contact me
off list.
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com