[meteorite-list] Oxygen Isotope Ratios was Lunar velocities...

From: Kelly Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:38:13 2004

Hi, Steve,

    The simulations run by Brett Gladman and his group at Cornell say the earth should have gotten something from Mercury, in a ratio of about
1/6 of what we get from Mars. Scaling to what Martians are known, that would suggest that 2-3 stones we know of are from Mercury. This number is
so small, it could well be one (or none).
    Maybe this is the one?
    Aubrites have been suggested to be Mercurian in origin, too, but there are nine of them.

Sterling K. Webb

meteorites_at_space.com wrote:
The unique enstitite meteorite ABEE has certain properties that some interpret as possibly coming from the reaches of the inner Solar System.
Mercury ? At least that is what Russel Kempton... and others seem to say.

http://www.geocities.com/meteorite_identification/ABEE.htm

Steve Schoner, AMS