[meteorite-list] Info Please

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:35 2004

Hi,
        Someone contacted me wanting to see the price list of Darryl Pitt's
Auction in Tucson - someone posted it to the list a while back and I
THOUGHT I stored it in a folder for URL links - but I can't find it.
        If someone would be so kind as to email me the information (off list,
of course), I would appreciate it.
        PS: Thanks for the detailed report on the TV special, Stuart - good
narration.
        Thanks, Michael

--
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you
hold well.