[meteorite-list] A couple pretty thin section photos

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:36 2004

    Dean,

   The pictures are fantastic!! I'm going to stick my neck out and
make a guess here, and would appreciate input from other list
members.

   Obviously I can't make a determination of whether the specimens
are H, L, or LL's but due to the amazing abundance of chondrules, if
these specimens were classified wouldn't they be in the 3 range as in
an H-3 or L-3.5 etc...

   I'm still a rooky at this addiction, so I'd really appreciate any
feedback I could get.

                     thanx,
                     Steve