[meteorite-list] NWA 482- Show me the literature!

From: GShanos_at_aol.com <GShanos_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:37 2004

--part1_28.1243d773.27db05b8_boundary

Dear List Members:

Regarding all the recent "buzz" about this new lunar meteorite, where is the
primary literature reference(s) describing its authenticity? Not that I have
any douts, but man it really resembles a eucrite or aubrite achondrite. Look
forward to hearing from everyone.

Sincerely
Greg Shanos

--part1_28.1243d773.27db05b8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear List Members:
<BR>
<BR>Regarding all the recent "buzz" about this new lunar meteorite, where is the
<BR>primary literature reference(s) describing its authenticity? &nbsp;Not that I have
<BR>any douts, but man it really resembles a eucrite or aubrite achondrite. &nbsp;Look
<BR>forward to hearing from everyone.
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely
<BR>Greg Shanos