[meteorite-list] Kittakittaooloo and other cool named meteorites!

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

Fred,

In the same spirit, just looking at our Colorado Meteorites
(from Matt's book), I like Cope (a and b) and Tobe (as in,
to be or not to be). :-) We also have Lost Lake to go
along with Michael B.'s Lost Cities. I love Guffey - both
the name and the meteorite - probably because it was found
in the next county over and I have a lovely piece of this
Ataxite.

Ginger - big snow storm going on here at the moment