[meteorite-list] Scientific proof....

From: P. Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

To whomever may have taken me seriously about eucrites coming from the
moon...

I posted that as a JOKE in response to the origional "show me the
literature" posting that the new NWA 482 lunar looks like an aubrite or
eucrite.

However; It is interesting to read in the LPSC abstracts (Warren P.H.)
about the comparative similarity in high concentration of incompatible
elements during formation between the Lunar KREEP basalts and a certain
unequilibrated eucrite named
Bluewing 001!

Real Neat Stuff in the works this year. Check it out:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2001/

Now whats this about a 8 kilos of lunar from