[meteorite-list] Scientific proof/Meteorites From A to Z

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

--part1_78.11af819e.27dd0db6_boundary

Michael
Please note our book "Meteorites From A to Z" lists meteorites accepted by
the Meteoritical Society Nomenclature Committee thru Dec. 31, 2000. In fact
several new meteorites have been accepted and are listed on the Meteoritical
Bulletin website;
 <A HREF="http://www.uark.edu/campus-resources/metsoc/metbull.htm">The Meteoritical Bulletin Home Page</A>

If anyone is interested we still have copies of our book for sale at only
$19.95 plus shipping. It's a great quick reference and I'm sure if you ask
anyone who has a copy they will say they use it all the time. Check it out on
our website;
<A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/Meteorites%20A-Z.htm">Meteorites From A to Z</A>

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
8503 W. Mtn. View LN
Littleton CO 80125
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_78.11af819e.27dd0db6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>
<BR>Michael
<BR>Please note our book "Meteorites From A to Z" lists meteorites accepted by
<BR>the Meteoritical Society Nomenclature Committee thru Dec. 31, 2000. &nbsp;In fact
<BR>several new meteorites have been accepted and are listed on the Meteoritical
<BR>Bulletin website;
<BR> <A HREF="http://www.uark.edu/campus-resources/metsoc/metbull.htm">The Meteoritical Bulletin Home Page</A>
<BR>
<BR>If anyone is interested we still have copies of our book for sale at only
<BR>$19.95 plus shipping. &nbsp;It's a great quick reference and I'm sure if you ask
<BR>anyone who has a copy they will say they use it all the time. Check it out on
<BR>our website;
<BR><A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/Meteorites%20A-Z.htm">Meteorites From A to Z</A> &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Mike Jensen