[meteorite-list] Invisible Asteroids Might Endanger Earth

From: Meteorhall_at_aol.com <Meteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

    So now I will have to send my insurance company a claim for my Jeep's
broken mirror that will read: Please pay for the broken mirror as I did not
see the boy with the baseball bat hit it, so it must have been shattered by a
mirror matter meteorite.
Also, please post bail for me, as the Policeman that I called out arrested
and booked me for being on drugs when I tried to explain the "mirror matter
theory" to him. The simple minded Policeman kept muttering that if there are
meteors made of mirror matter then why aren't people being killed by them? I
tried to explain my theory to him, that only their minds are destroyed when
hit by a mirror matter meteor. This theory he almost bought.
Awaiting Bail, Fred