[meteorite-list] 15 minutes worth of fame...

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:39 2004

Dear Stuart, Tracy, and List;
I deal in crystals, petrified wood, JADE, other rocks, and meteorites...they all
have power when administered correctly. I pay person A for my rocks, and sell
them to person B. Different people buy different rocks for different reasons.
I have even sold a diamond and some gold. The most noticable "POWER" is that
value changes hands...hopefully in the right direction.
I find it interesting that the Western world values diamonds as they do, but,
such a large part of the world hold dearly to the truth that Jade will make one
live a more prosperous and healthier life.
And, if you don't think that rocks have "power", just ask Robert Haags banker,
or anyone that owns a big piece of Lunar or Martian meteorite.
One of my favorite "power" rocks is dinosaur coprolite...petrified dinosaur
do-do! It has the power to put a smile on everyone's face that picks it up and
asks what this pretty and interesting specimen is...
Best Power,
Dave Freeman
Millennium Jade of Wyoming
http://www.wyomingjade.com